This product supports hair growth, increases hair thickness and promotes overall hair health.
Many people view healthy-looking hair as a sign of health or beauty. Like any other part of your body, hair needs a variety of nutrients to be healthy and grow. In fact, many nutritional deficiencies are linked to hair loss. While factors such as age, genetics and hormones also affect hair growth, optimal nutrient intake is a key.
Below are a few vitamins and other nutrients that are present in our product.
- All cells need vitamin A for growth: This includes hair, the fastest growing tissue in the human body. Vitamin A also helps skin glands make an oily substance called sebum. Sebum moisturizes the scalp and helps keep hair healthy. Diets deficient in vitamin A may lead to several problems, including hair loss.
- B-Vitamins: One of the best known vitamins for hair growth is a B-vitamin called biotin. Studies link biotin deficiency with hair loss in humans. Other B-vitamins help create red blood cells, which carry oxygen and nutrients to the scalp and hair follicles. These processes are important for hair growth.
- Vitamin C: Free radical damage can block growth and cause your hair to age. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect against the oxidative stress caused by free radicals. In addition, your body needs vitamin C to create a protein known as collagen — an important part of hair structure.
- Vitamin D: Low levels of vitamin D are linked to alopecia, a technical term for hair loss. Research also shows that vitamin D may help create new follicles — the tiny pores in the scalp where new hair can grow. Vitamin D is thought to play a role in hair production, but most research focuses on vitamin D receptors. The actual role of vitamin D in hair growth is unknown. That said, most people don’t get enough vitamin D and it may still be a good idea to increase your intake by taking our product.
- Vitamin E: Similar to vitamin C, vitamin E is an antioxidant that can prevent oxidative stress. In one study, people with hair loss experienced a 34.5% increase in hair growth after supplementing with vitamin E for 8 months.
- Iron: Iron helps red blood cells carry oxygen to your cells. This makes it an important mineral for many bodily functions, including hair growth. Iron deficiency, which causes anemia, is a major cause of hair loss. It’s especially common in women.
Thus our product contains all the important vitals required for increasing hair growth by treating pores and hair. We guarantee that you will have surprising results related t o your hair after using our product within a ve