Supplements to help with menopause
Menopause is that period in the life of a woman that stipulates the end of their menstrual cycles. It is usually diagnosed once a woman has not had any menstruation for a period of twelve months. Although, menopause is a natural and biological cycle of the female human body, there are cases in which this stage is reached at an earlier period than normal. The average age of menopause for women is between the ages of 45-50, but at times it can be caused at an earlier age, owing to a number of different causes.
What are the causes of menopause?
Some causes of menopause are as follows:
- Natural causes- With age the production of progesterone and estrogen in the ovaries starts to decline, with its onset beginning by the age of 40. By the age of 51, the production of eggs and these hormones completely stop in the ovaries, marking the beginning of menopause and the end of menstruation.
- Oophorectomy- Oophorectomy is the removal of the ovaries and this causes immediate menopause in women, often causing symptoms associated with the condition to appear at an aggravated nature, owing to the change having been caused in an abrupt way as opposed to natural ways.
- Chemotherapy or any kind of radiation therapy- Chemotherapy or any kind of radiation therapy can bring about abrupt menopause in women. However, these therapies do not necessarily bring a permanent halt to the menstrual cycle and it might resume after some time.
Symptoms of menopause and how our supplements help
The following segment aims to elaborate on some of the symptoms of menopause and how the supplement from enVitan helps with those.
- Hot flashes
- Hot flashes refer to the sudden feeling of extreme hotness during or after the menopausal period at any time of the day.
- The supplements from enVitan are created to help with symptoms of hot flashes and have helpful ingredients like Black Cohosh in them, which are proven to benefit during such symptoms.
- Sleeping trouble
- A number of various reasons like chills, night sweats caused during menopause can lead to trouble during sleeping.
- The supplements from enVitan have been crafted to help with such symptoms and aid in easy and relaxed sleeping.
- Take recommended doses of the supplement to help with such symptoms.
- Mood change
- Owing to the depletion of estrogen in the body, women going through menopause suffer from abrupt mood changes.
- These supplements from enVitan have ingredients that are perfectly suited for relaxing and balancing your mood.
- Low libido
- Libido or sex drive of a woman is considerably reduced during menopause.
- The supplements from enVitan are full of ingredients that act as an aphrodisiac and even contribute to increased estrogen levels in the body, therefore helping with the problems of low libido.
- Red Clover is a brilliant ingredient in the supplements that are known to be a natural source of estrogen.